Same Day Auto Battery Sales
Car Battery Safety
To prevent an accident that could cause serious eye injuries, you should follow several safety precautions when jump-starting, inspecting or testing the battery. Protect your eyes with ANSI Z-87.1 splash-proof safety goggles when working on or near a battery. Never work on a battery near an open flame such as a match, lighter or cigarette. Batteries contain hydrogen and oxygen: a spark could ignite them, causing the battery to explode.
- Check the battery for damage—cracks, corrosive materials and loose wires, once a month.
- Make sure your jumper cables are rust and corrosion-free with no exposed wires. Cables repaired with electrical tape are unsafe.
- Do not drop metallic objects on a battery, as a spark can ignite the gases produced by the battery.
- When jump-starting, inspecting or testing your battery, never lean over the battery—even if you are wearing safety goggles. The battery could explode and damage your face and body.
- Squeezing the battery casing may cause the sulfuric acid stored inside the battery to spill through the vents.
- Use a battery carrier when available and always handle with extreme care.
Home Car Battery Replacement, Delivery and Installation Service
We bring our battery delivery, installation & replacement service to your home. We’re customer-focused and prefer all our customers to enjoy the best services at their convenience. We offer at-home car battery replacement service to customers in and around Jacksonville. Contact us today for your home car battery installation and delivery.